Printing, film processing and scanning services
We now process film through Photolab in Berkeley. This is a recent change for us and we have been ecstatic about their services so far. Your film will be hand delivered by a Seawood staff member and carefully hand processed by Photolab technicians. Call us for more information about their variety of services and prices.
- Custom high-res scan with color/contrast correction- $15 per image
- Quickscan with no correction at 300 dpi- $3 per image
- Quickscan with no correction at 600 dpi- $6 per image
In-house Inkjet Prints
- Custom prints on fine art, archival paper up to 8x10"- $20 per print
- Custom prints on fine art, archival paper up to 13x19"- $40 per print
- Quick print on consumer grade paper up to 8x10"- $8 per print
- Quick print on consumer grade paper up to 13x19"- $15 per print
In-house custom prints and scans are performed by Zane Allen, who has over 10 years of Photoshop experience and has been with Seawood for 3 years. Please call the store if you would like to set up a time to speak with Zane directly about your order or if you have special requests.
**If you would like to e-mail us images to print or edit for you, please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org.